|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file (Doc, Docx)
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided and using Reference Manager
- The submission more than 8 pages and less than 20 pages, excluding the attachments
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Author has confirmed about Copyright Agreement of Scientific Journal of Mechanical Engineering Kinematika
The name and email address entered on this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, SJME Kinematika will not guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways Internet.